1. Foldpass as an application and service is constantly evolving. The Services that Foldpass provides and the form and nature of them may change from time to time without prior notice to you. In addition, Foldpass may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally and may not be able to provide you with prior notice. We also retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time without prior notice to you. You agree that Foldpass has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the Services.
2. You must be 13 years or older to use this site. Sorry, the limit is in place due to U.S. federal and state legislation.
3. You may not use the Foldpass service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
4. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any text or images that are posted or displayed under your user account on the Foldpass service.
5. You must not access the private API of Foldpass by any other means other than the Foldpass application itself.
6. Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Foldpass account. While Foldpass prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Foldpass cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Foldpass service at your own risk.
Definition : For purposes of this Agreement: the term "Content" means all text, image, video and audio content that is posted on the Foldpass service.
Users retain ownership of all intellectual property rights in the Content that they post to Foldpass service.
Content License to Foldpass :
When you transfer Content to Foldpass through the Services, you give Foldpass a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable right and license to use, host, store, cache, reproduce, publish, display (publicly or otherwise), perform (publicly or otherwise), distribute, transmit, modify, adapt (including, without limitation, in order to conform it to the requirements of any networks, devices, services, or media through which the Services are available), and create derivative works of such Content.
You also agree that you will respect the intellectual property rights of others, and represent that you have all of the necessary rights to grant us this license for all Subscriber Content you submit to the Services.
Some of the Foldpass services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements, and you hereby agree that Foldpass may place such advertisements on the Foldpass Services or in conjunction with your Content. The manner and extent of such advertising are subject to change without specific notice to you.
User Provided Information
The Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register the Application. Registration with us is mandatory in order to be able to use the basic features of the Application.
When you register with us and use the Application, you generally provide (a) a user name, email address, password and other registration information ; (b) transaction-related information, such as when you write or upload content and who you interact in the Application with (c) information you provide us when you contact us for help;
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application?
Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Application and our service. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
• as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
• when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
• with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
• if Galaxy & Sons Inc. is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
Automatic Data Collection and Advertising
We may work with analytics companies to help us understand how the Application is being used, such as the frequency and duration of usage. We work with advertisers and third party advertising networks, who need to know how you interact with advertising provided in the Application which helps us keep the cost of the Application low. Advertisers and advertising networks use some of the information collected by the Application, including, but not limited to, the unique identification ID of your mobile device and your mobile telephone number. To protect the anonymity of this information, we use an encryption technology to help ensure that these third parties can’t identify you personally. These third parties may also obtain anonymous information about other applications you’ve downloaded to your mobile device, the mobile websites you visit, your non-precise location information (e.g., your zip code), and other non- precise location information in order to help analyze and serve anonymous targeted advertising on the Application and elsewhere. We may also share encrypted versions of information you have provided in order to enable our partners to append other available information about you for analysis or advertising related use.
If you’d like to opt-out from third party use of this type of information to help serve targeted advertising, please visit the section entitled “Opt-out” below.
What are my opt-out rights?
Opt-out of all information collection by uninstalling the Application: You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 24 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you’d like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Application, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly.
We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram.